[support] A few problems: Node Reg and Cat

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Jun 5 02:33:20 UTC 2007

I didn't plan to have any user when I designed my new site.  At this
late, I changed my mind, and facing a few problems.  Instead of me
creating my musicians profile, I now want each musicians can login and
create/edit their own profile to be listed under band member.

Problem 1
The taxonomy list is shown on their Content Type but I need to have it
selected Band Member by default and I don't want them to have any access
to this.  How can I control access per field?

Problem 2
One of the member made a bad profile.  I unpublished it, and created a
temporary profile to be posted until she comes back in country to fix
it.  The problem is that Node Ref from our show schedule and discography
lists both, my temporary one and her original.  It's just inconvenient,
and hoping to make her original not to show up in Node Ref list.  Possible?

P.S. By the way, my Video module problem was finally solved, after days
of trial and error, by switching my OSX locale from Japanese to English :-(

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>