[support] book per user?

Scott Trudeau strudeau at umich.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:34:10 UTC 2007

I brought this up at OSCMS and have a back-of-the-envelope design
somewhere for a "book access" module (similar to "forum access") that
would probably do what you want.  Other priorities have taken over, so
I never built this.  Our specific need was simple enough that I could
use Taxonomy Access Control.  You might be able to string something
together with TAC, but I can't promise it'll be pretty. :)

Scott