[support] To nice menu users can nice menus be colapsable?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 14:14:44 UTC 2007

On 6/6/2007 9:07:50 AM, "" (krister at kristersplace.ws) wrote:
> On 6 Jun 2007 at 8:51, Michelle Cox wrote:
>
> > Replace the word "click" with "hover" and
> that's the default
>
> Where do i do this?

It's not something you need to _do_. I was just saying that expand on hover
(not click) is the default behaviour.

> I don't think so, since other javascript things are working. Maybe i don't
> have
> the JQuery thingy, is it a library and where would one get it and where
> should it be installed? I run my website that's on a host that controls
> their
> sites with CPanel, is there anything to think about then?
> Sorry for all the newbieish questions.
> /Krister

Jquery comes with Drupal so you don't need to install it. It's hard to guess
at why it might not be working. If you have a link so we can see it, that
would help. I'm leaving soon, though, so either someone else will have to
answer or it will have to wait until I get back later today.

Michelle