[support] How to theme front page teasers

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:26:00 UTC 2007

Hi

My site has two main content types, each with their own taxonomy
tree. I would like to display teasers from both types in the main
content area of the front page, interspersed according to the posting
date. However, I would like to give readers a clear indication of
which type each teaser comes from. I was thinking of adding a
coloured bar running down the left side of each teaser for all its
height, with the colour depending on the type and maybe the type name
appearing vertically inside the colored bar.

As an alternative, I could use different background colours for
teasers of each type.

Can somebody help me in doing any of the above? I'm not a CSS type
and I don't know how teaser theming works.

Thanks in advance for any assistance
--
Albert