[support] A few problems: Node Reg and Cat

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Jun 6 20:24:55 UTC 2007

Jim Li / 2007/06/06 / 11:47 AM wrote:

>I think Laura refers to 'Taxonomy Defaults' module at:
>http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_defaults
>
>Looks like it's exactly what you need.

Took me awhile to understand how this works.  You have to remove
Category from the content type in order to use this module.  Now I see
it works as advertised, except that me, the admin also looses access to
this, which isn't going to work for me because the entire purpose of
this is to prevent them to select but I edit accordingly.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>