[support] Search and Replace

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Jun 13 14:17:30 UTC 2007

When I used to HTML by hand, search 'n' replace was easy with text editor.

I finally made the site live last night by modifying htaccess, only to
find path written in node bodies are all wrong.  Where it says:
    src/href="sites/..
It should had said:
    src/href="/sites/..

There are million places I have to edit.  How can I do this Search and
Replace in one shot?

P.S., I like Image_assist because thumbnail popups to original sized
image.  I don't like Filtered HTML since I don't get full control, but
Image_assist puts absolute path including the domain name so I typed
path manually every time I added image.  Now it's biting me.

Embedding image and make it act as I wish has been one of the most
frustrating issues with Drupal so far.  I am also frustrated AcidFree.
How are others dealing with this?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>