[support] Username vs. real name in CCK userreference module

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Thu Jun 21 04:39:35 UTC 2007

I've been trying to use CCK userreference to set up a field and a
content type form where users can be chosen. My idea is to have a
"meeting" content type, and "participants" would be a field where
users participating in the meeting (from the ones registered in the
site) can be chosen.

CCK userreference is showing the usernames, but I'd like the "real
name" to be chosen. I've set up a field in the profile of each user
showing the real name.

I've managed the real name to show in the "submitted by" tags by using
the discussion in:
http://drupal.org/node/147188

But this does not change the usernames in the CCK userreference field.

Does anybody know a way of achieving this?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona