[support] random images - how to choose which galleries?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Jun 21 14:47:02 UTC 2007

Thanks for all who responded.  I'd been struggling to my own site.
(Just didn't expect to find the random piece in "sort order".... Makes
perfect sense now.)

Interesting.  Not sure this last step is necessary.  I'm gussing it is
probably done to circomvent the loading of the "Block Title" and isn't
normally necccesary.

Meaning that you should be able to just enable this block and place it
in a region in your theme.

I'm starting work on a module to take this to the next level.... Timed
updates of the block content using Jquery and Ajax :).

Dave

	<?php
		$done = views_block("view", "RandomTeaser");
		print $done["content"];
	?>

You could potentially use this to provide teasers pertaining to your
current page, by feeding in the page's categorisation as an argument....
That's not something we've looked into, though.

J-P