[support] Email Notification of Nodes Meeting Criteria

John Thomas drupal.org-2007 at jt-socal.com
Tue Jun 26 00:36:00 UTC 2007

Is there a way to have users notified via email of new nodes that meet
certain criteria?  The criteria would be based on various fields
including custom fields added to custom content types.

I have looked at several modules include notify and subscriptions, but
neither, as far as I can tell, allow limiting the notifications to user
specific and highly individualized criteria.

I ask here hoping you have some ideas or suggestions for me.  I am using
Drupal 5.1 on CentOS 5.0.

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas