[support] Archiving?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Jun 30 03:39:11 UTC 2007

Hello,
I have nodes for each shows, which are presented to the front page as
well as gig schedule section.  I didn't want to use calendar module for
a few reasons I don't go into right now.

What I am looking for is to archive each schedule nodes automatically
when the date passed.  I still want them to be viewable when visiter
wants to see where we usually perform, but removed from the schedule
main section as well as promoted front page section.

Is it possible?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>