[support] Theming help

Jim Smith jsmith at wate.com
Sat Sep 15 04:25:43 UTC 2007

I understand a little better what you want to do. Having coaches fill
out the fields accurately is a challenge.

Maybe someone will correct me on this, but I think you're better off
sticking with CCK fields, rather than taxonomy.

If you want to offer convenience to the person filling out the node
fields, then check out Textfield Autocomplete Module. I haven't tried
it, because I think it was only recently released, but it looks like it
will do what you want to do.

http://drupal.org/project/textfield_autocomplete

So if this is a sports team site, you might be interested in checking
out the sports site I built recently. It doesn't have individual player
information, but it involves a lot of teams. I haven't built out the
content as completely as I intend, but it may give you some ideas.

http://fnh.wate.com