[support] Bueditor , two problem

Neel Ghumare neelg22 at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:50:20 UTC 2007

Hello,
I have install Bueditor 5.x in my drupal. I have two problems.

1) It(toolbar) is not showing everywhere specially at comment but when I
preview that comment it shows there. I have added view option as belows;

node/add/*
node/*/edit
comment/reply/*
comment/*

but then also it is not showing there, why? please help.

2) Second thing, I want a button for giving color to text. I have seen
this feacher somewhere in BUEDITOR but now there is no such button present.
Please tell me how to add it? where is the code?
Thanks