[support] How to show various fields of the referenced node in views

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 03:51:46 UTC 2008

I think my need is simple but after a whole lot of search i am unable to get
it working - hence this post

i have one cck with book name, book author, Book number, book publisher,
book references etc ( and some more fields);

Next i have another cck called bookreading_schedule with two fields - one
date and another (a node reference) to the above book name.

Now I want a view (based on node: 'bookreading_schedule') which lists the
date and with the date lists its referred book name AND ALSO book author and
book number (these four fields)
Through node reference i got the book name to show up in the view next to
the relevant date.
but how do i get the selected fields (about the book) to show up.

So, How do i get only the selected fields from the referred node to show up
in views in tabular form
thanks
ratnesh