[support] Views and i18n show other locale nodes

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Fri Aug 1 09:31:56 UTC 2008

Views recently changed how it deals with other language nodes.

Previously it would only grab nodes for a view if they were in the same
language as the language you are currently viewing.

Now a view will grab all nodes by default.  However a filter has been added
which allows you to specify “current language” or any particular language,
to avoid this.

From: marolijo - Pol Maresma

Solved! I have more details...

the problem is on the Imagecache derivate image generated as link, it links
to the EN version.

But if I generate a link on the views template with the NID it's ok. (so the
NID are the CA version NID)

Does anyone know if Imagecache with link on sincronized CCK imagefield
syncronizes the link too?

Thank's!

Hi, I have a view on a site with 3 languages (en-es-ca)

Suddenly, the view is showing the EN nodes when I'm on CA, but working well
when I'm on ES.

Any idea? I cleared the cache views...

thank's!

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3303 (20080728) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com