[support] getting blank pages randomly

Ratty's Email ratadi2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:35:24 UTC 2008

if i enable *error reporting to screen - * i get the follwing error - at the
top of my home page - does this give pointers??
(Also i had swtihced off page cache after reading somehwere in forums that
it helps - but it hasen"t in my case :-)

*Warning*: session_start()
[function.session-start<http://www.geniekids.com/function.session-start>]:
Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/home/genie/public_html/index.php:8) in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc* on line *862*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/genie/public_html/index.php:8) in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc* on line *531*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/genie/public_html/index.php:8) in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc* on line *532*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/genie/public_html/index.php:8) in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc* on line *533*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/genie/public_html/index.php:8) in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc* on line *534*

*Warning*: array_key_exists()
[function.array-key-exists<http://www.geniekids.com/function.array-key-exists>]:
The second argument should be either an array or an object in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/module.inc* on line *217*

*Warning*: array_key_exists()
[function.array-key-exists<http://www.geniekids.com/function.array-key-exists>]:
The second argument should be either an array or an object in *
/home/genie/public_html/includes/module.inc* on line *217*

let me know
thanks ratnesh