[support] getting blank pages randomly

Ratty's Email ratadi2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:50:19 UTC 2008

what i had done was the follwing link
*www.geniekids.com/khoj *
was being redirected to
*www.geniekids.com/khojnew
*
the reason i had done this was that for some funny reason the book_page with
url "khoj" was just not showing up - saying "page not found"
so i deleted the book_page and even after deleting - i could not give the
path to a new Book_page as the system said that a page with that url exists

so i simply gave the new book_page the url "khojnew" and used redirect to
get by users se the correct page.

then one day i removed the redirect and made the path of book_page
www.geniekids.com/khojnew as www.geniekids.com/khoj itself - so no need of
redirect

so now there is no book_page called khojnew page only bookpage with the url
khoj*

is there some residue that is causing the problem - how do i clean this up?
* On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:11 AM, bharani kumar <