[support] getting blank pages randomly

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 4 13:15:37 UTC 2008

Quoting Ratty's Email <ratadi2 at gmail.com>:

> I want to highlight - again - that this problem of blank pages is currently
> happening with
> 1. FIREFOX browser (and not with IE7)

Has the firefox user cleared the cache files for the browser?

> 2. And usually happens with *edit* or *add new view* and with edit or add
> new *some cck node types *and has happened once with even edit profile (all
> of this in firefox only)

So this is more the administration of nodes and node types, have you
emptied the sessions table or any of the tables beginning with cache?

Have you checked the system log files for errors?
Does your PHP memory_limit have enough reserved?

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/