[support] Block/Views title translation

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:40:00 UTC 2008

Actually, you can override the View title in the view itself; or, if
you are using panels, you can override it there.

However, if you use the views theming wizard (talking Drupal 5 here?)
you will be provided with a template. Or if you embed a view, you can
do as you like.

The context and reason for your question is not clear: what is it
exactly you need to accomplish?

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar