[support] CRON not run

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:07:21 UTC 2008

its menu , not an block,

That is ......

After i enabled the custom menu module,

The custom menu comes to the navigation ,

So i thing , the restriction must be given in side the code only.. is there
any way for that..

below is my code...

in this code, we have to write the restriction...

once again i tell you my problem,,,

After i logout also..my menu displaying in the navigation...

function cShow_menu() {

if($user->uid){
//which retrive all content type from node table
$sql = 'select * from node_type ';
$res = db_query($sql);

//array
$content[] ="";
while ($row = db_fetch_array($res)) {

echo "i want user id".$uid;

$ctype=$row['type'];

//This is for creating the dynamic menu and sub menu
$content[] = array(
'title' => t('Contents'),
'path' => 'node/cShow',
'callback' => 'cShow_rootmenu',

);

$path =  'node/cShow/'.$row['type'] ;
$content[] = array(
'title' => t($row['name']),
'path' =>"$path",
'callback' => "cShow_common",

);

}
//End of while loop for dislay the sub menu

return $content;
}
}