[support] remote database issue

Matt Funk matze999 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 7 18:38:43 UTC 2008

Well,

i will have to make it live first. I am using it within the godaddy preview
mode. I have a working drupal 6.2 install on the same account. But that was
setup by godaddy's automated setup. Unfortunately the customer service dude
had no idea how to setup drupal in the first place.

Anyway, let me check that one in preview mode and see if i see similar issues.
(should have done that earlier i suppose).

matt