[support] remote database issue

Matt Funk matze999 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 7 18:44:35 UTC 2008

same crap,

when i click on the modules section in the drupal 6.2 section there is nothing
listed under the Core-required section.

Am i correct in assuming that somehow somewhere javascript is not working (at
least within this preview mode)?

thanks
matt

ps: I'll try to change my dns info and put the thing live and see if things
change or not.