[support] a way of re-sending the welcome e-mail?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 13 11:22:09 UTC 2008

Quoting "Neil: esl-lounge.com" <neil at esl-lounge.com>:

> I'm doing some work on the welcome e-mails and wanted to know if
> there's a way of manually sending them? Is there some on/off value in
> the db that sends this? I don't really want to have to create so many
> new users just to see how the mail looks.

I don't know if it exists but a module that supplied a preview of the
form text box would be good.  The devel module has a checkbox to allow
mail to be sent to the watchdog.  But you still have to create the
user.  Sorry, not too helpful.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/