[support] Ubercart / Node Import Help Required

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 13 11:28:02 UTC 2008

Quoting Naresh Vajawat <nareshvaj at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed ubercart version 1.3 , Drupal 5.9 and node import
> 1.6. I am able to uplaod the products via a CSV file. But I am not
> able to attach images to the products.I had the images in the files
> nad files/images folders but both didn't help.
>
> I get an error "undefined finfo_open() in content.inc at line 267,

The file content.inc isn't a Drupal core file.  That leaves one of the
modules you've installed, probably Ubercart.  The provider of the
Ubercart package chooses not to support Ubercart on this list.  You
will need to find support at the Ubercart website.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/