[support] Need help for creating content. New to Drupal

Sunil Kumar mbsunilkumar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 13:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have few plays each have following:

Author of the play
Name of the play
Scene Number
Conversation in Poem
Conversation in text
Actors/Characters in each scene (Remember all plays have same characters. all are classical plays.)

I would like to ad those to my drupal site. I need to list those according to the (a) name of the play (b) Actors/Characters and so on.

If listed by name of the play, it should list all informations including scenes from the same play. If listed by character/actors, it should list all converstaion in poems, text and scene number, name of the play etc for this particular character/actor.

If I made two separate custome content types for Conversation in Poem and another one for Conversation in text along with CCK fields for Author of the play, Name of the play,Scene number and Actors/Characters. then what will I do? Use views? How can I use views?
Views are little bit confusing to me. I am new to drupal.

Is there any other way to do this? If anybody can help me, please.

Regards,

-S-

http://chintha.com
http://vayanasala.blogspot.com