[support] WorldPay callback Errors

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:29:00 UTC 2008

> I have ecommerce with WorldPay integration, and the back end is
> working, BUT when WorldPay displays the callback page, with URL like:
>
> https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/card?op-PMGetNextPage&PaymentID=mg1imsps........
> etc.
>
> I see:

I have narrowed the problem down somewhat. If I use

print_r($account);

in line 379 of user.module (Drupal 5.9), meaning directly after

  if (!isset($perm[$account->uid])) {

and I call the worldpay_callback URL in my browser then I see:

stdClass Object
(
    [uid] => 0
    [hostname] => XX.ZZ.AA.CC
    [roles] => Array
        (
            [1] => anonymous user
        )

    [session] =>
    [cache] => 0
)

which makes sense. But if I leave that code in and view the callback
page as it is sent to Worldpay, then that print_r has no output
whatsoever. I confirmed this 100% by putting a simple echo before and
after--those echos I see, but the print_r serves up no results.

Seems perhaps that Worldpay is calling the page differently and the
global $user is not being set. Because $account is set to be whatever
$user is.