[support] Best way to post content from PHP

Errol Sayre errol.sayre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:18:51 UTC 2008

I'm looking to setup a script to automatically create a monthly report
page in drupal from my custom database. I was hoping to use the
BlogAPI module to post my data from my application to drupal, but have
had little luck in finding a PHP script that can do this for me that
still works (most are outdated trying to redeclare XML-RPC functions
built-in to php).

Anyone have any experience doing this and could shed some light on the
subject? Am I just going to have to write my own XML-RPC calls or is
there a pre-built library that can do this via one of the supported
APIs (blogger/mt/etc)?

TIA