[support] Best way to post content from PHP

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:08:10 UTC 2008

Apart from the BlogAPI, Drupal supports a feature-rich Services module.

See http://drupal.org/project/services

I have blogged on using the XMLRPC node.load and node.save services:
http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/297 (Leveraging XML-RPC services with
the Services Module)

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar