[support] Drupal permissions

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:12:16 UTC 2008

This sounds like a good case of "everybody out of the car, everybody
into the car, let's see if it starts".

You say you "copied all the tables"...

How did you dump the database in the source site?
How exactly did you load the target database?

I would recommend doing a complete dump either on the command line
with mysqldump utility, or else with phpmyadmin, but of all the tables
together. And upload everything together, or else load with mysql
command line utility.

Drop all tables in the source database before loading it with the data.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar