[support] Translations

Jensen Somers foss at jsomers.eu
Mon Aug 18 07:20:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

Gorosito Gonzalo wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm newbie to drupal and I have a site running drupal 6.
>
> I have my drupal 6 with Internationalization and Multilingual module
> installed, also I have the language icons installed.
>
> Now how can I import the translations for spanish in my drupal?
>
> Regards,
> Gonzalo

You can download the Spanish translation at
http://drupal.org/project/Translations. Extract the folder and upload
the contents to your web server.

Next, you go to your Drupal website and at the Administer > Site
Configuration > Languages screen use the Add Language tab, select your
language from the list and click on the Add Language button.

- Jensen