[support] hook_menu in module developers guide?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Tue Aug 19 12:29:00 UTC 2008

It would be useful if, at the first place a hook function is mentioned
in the tutorial, there was a link to someplace that described the
naming scheme.  If the reader is not familiar with the overall
architecture (for an introductory tutorial like this, it's likely
they're not), this is a stumbling point.

On Aug 19, 2008, at 8:00 AM, Fred Jones wrote:

> This is how all hooks work, so it won't appear on each page. Refer to
> the hooks overview to understand the overall system.
>
> Welcome to Drupal :)
>
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> wrote:
>> OK, that makes sense, but I don't think the tutorial says that.  It
>> would be useful if the text was updated to include that note.  It
>> would have saved me a bunch of head scratching.

Roy Smith
roy at panix.com