[support] User Profile Node Integrator module (was: Re: User permissions - limiting node or page access)

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Aug 19 21:07:23 UTC 2008

I'm thinking that OG might be a way to solve my problem described below
(on which I have received no responses), but I ran into the:

User Profile Node Integrator

module.  Might that module be a way to allow a single user to have write
access to a node, without having write access to all other nodes?

Regards,

Luke