[support] marquee element module: scrolltext or other

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Thu Aug 21 07:55:46 UTC 2008

Hello

I am looking for a way to place a marquee element in a block, and have
some mechanism of controlling its contents through a form.

I had a non-drupal site where I had written a crude control mechanism in
PHP, and I can do that again here, but I thought I would try to find a
module first, that would maybe work with some modifications.

I found "ScrollText" (http://drupal.org/project/scrolltext), but its
information is fleeting, and it doesn't quite seem that it will do what I
want (it takes its content from "titles of nodes", which seems strange).

Has anyone used this module, altered this module; or does anyone know of
another module which handles a marquee element?

Thanks

Luke