[support] Blocks and Themes

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 07:57:44 UTC 2008

Just to answer your original question for completeness: no you can't do this
for all themes, because some themes use different names for similar regions.
So if you could say "Put this block on in all themes on the region named
'rightbar'", some themes still wouldn't display the block because they might
lacked a rightbar, or called it differently like 'right-bar', 'rightmenu' or
simply 'right'.

Kind regards,
Maarten