[support] Drupal an Gallery2

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Aug 26 07:36:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:03:47 +0200
Sebastian Gödecke <simpsonetti at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Support,
> first, my english isn't my native language so maybe there are some
> mistakes .

> I've a working drupal 5.7 version and a working Gallery2 version.
> I want to combine both programms and had installed the gallery
> modul. Now the gallery  shows me the right albums but i can't go
> in these albums. I can't see the elements of them. The gallery in
> direkt version is usable as i know it.
> I think somethings wrong with the url-path but i don't know exactly
> what to change.
> Can anybody help me

On the top of my head I'd think about some issues for permission
sync between gallery2 and Drupal and something missing in the
configuration of "clean urls" on both part.

What do you mean by "you can't go in these albums"?
Access denied, blank page, empty gallery, 404...?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it