[support] Hosting Suggestions

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Tue Aug 26 18:53:34 UTC 2008

I am using SiteGround.com Drupal Hosting right now, and though a lot of
people don't like it, I haven't had any problems yet.

I am going to be creating 4 domains that point to one instance of drupal
(preferably 6.x).
I've seen bad reviews of SiteGround, and Site5, and some positive
reviews of:
ANHosting, HostGator, MidPhase, BlueHost
I was looking at ANHosting since I saw one bad review, and mostly good
reviews.

I don't need a full VPS dedicated server .... just the Drupal hosting
preferably with a good support and good database servers.

Thanks!
                 Tom