[support] Drupal an Gallery2

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Aug 27 07:11:19 UTC 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:59:44 +0200
Sebastian Gödecke <simpsonetti at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > What do you mean by "you can't go in these albums"?
> > Access denied, blank page, empty gallery, 404...?
> Nothing like that. its loading and then the normal default
> gallery-startpage is there. (the same as i started before i click
> on the album)

Both gallery and drupal support clean url. It seems they are not
correctly configured.
Another possibility could be syncing drupal and gallery users,
something I never succeeded to make it work really smooth.
I can't assist you further since at the moment I've no
drupal+gallery2 installed but it should be just a configuration
issue related to the above.
Make sure to activate gallery2 .htaccess that make gallery2 clean
urls work and give a look to the related gallery2 configuration page.
Next you'd have to sync drupal users with gallery2 users.
If you let people access gallery2 directly, if I remember correctly
you're going to experience user syncing problem forever.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it