[support] Openid module not working. Getting page not found error.

crazy guru crazyguru85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:04:07 UTC 2009

I have enabled openid module from module page and have logged in using my
openid url. Once i enter the openid url, it asks me to enter my password.
After entering my password, i get page not found error.

I don't get what i messed up with openid. Is there something i need to do
part from enabling the module?

I posted the issue in drupal forum (http://drupal.org/node/509100) but no
reply. In the mean time i have seen there was a talk on this issue
previously yet no solution

http://drupal.org/node/433274

http://drupal.org/node/444050

I am sure i am not the only one to have this issue.  I was searching for a
solution for more than 2 weeks. Any of your help would be great to me.
Looking forward your comments. Thanks in advance.

With regards

Crazyguru