[support] Need organic group mailing list functionality

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Jul 9 16:30:06 UTC 2009

Pinky,
Hi. look at the following modules (this isn't meant to be comprehensive or a
recipe, will just get you started with more ideas.
If it is one-way blasting then I think OG has that built in. But assuming
you want conversation... Check out the following.

Notifications
Mailhandler
Listhandler (if you want to combine with a traditional list serve)
Messaging
Mail2web

Best,

Shai