[support] Author's nodes on profile page

Francesco Baldini fb at codicelibero.net
Wed Jul 15 12:00:37 UTC 2009

On my site users can write 2 different content type:
content-one
content-two

I have to show latest x content type on their profile page
site.com/user/autorA, site.com/user/autorB, etc..

I need to create 2 different blocks to separate these two nodes type, I
used Views2 to let me show these blocks by content type, what I need now
is being able to let this listing appear on profile pages and listing
nodes created by the author (1, 2, etc...) and not from everyone..

I guess I have to work on Relationship or Filters but have no idea..

thanks