[support] url aliases : from select list to value

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Wed Jul 15 13:34:19 UTC 2009

Hi. I have a cck-node with a select list field. Now I want to insert the
selected item value into node path alias (via pathauto module).
If I use field_producer-formatted or field_producer-raw token I see the
key value, but I want the "value" value.

Think to an inode type with a select list that can be:
0| New
1| Used

I want a path like this for the node titled "my great music 2009" in the
"Music" category:
/music/new/my_great_music_2009.

Now I get:
/music/0/my_great_music_2009

Is this possible ?  Tnx.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it