[support] Displaying node form buttons at top and bottom

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 20:31:10 UTC 2009

On the node edit form for a CCK type, the client wants to have the
Save/Preview/Delete buttons both at the top and bottom of the form.  I
created a template file and added an entry in hook_theme() to use it,
and it works fine.  I then added "print
drupal_render_form('article-edit',$form['buttons']);" and then print
drupal_render_form('article-edit',$form); , and then moves the button to
the top and then renders the rest of the form.  The question is, how do
I get the buttons to display again at the bottom?  If I put in another
"print drupal_render_form('article-edit',$form['buttons']);", they
aren't displayed.  I really don't want to have to enter each element
individually just to get the buttons at the bottom if I don't have to.

Thanks.

Steve