[support] Displays different on IE than FF

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:52:29 UTC 2009

 I am running into problems the way FF renders my blocks and IE.
I am using this code that basically display my info into a table,
I try displaying it to a DIV but the problem still persisted, where
the link displays in 2 lines on IE.  My code:
-----------------
<?php
$block = module_invoke('blog', 'block', 'view', '0');
print $block['content'];
?>
-------------------

My blog info displays like this on FF (single line):
   * Drupal Experience

and like this on I (2 line)E:
 Drupal
* Experience

What can cause this is there a way to make the IE display like the FF

I am having the same problem display an RSS yahoo news feed.

Thanks,

Néstor Alberto Flórez Torres :-)