[support] taxonomy_tree/Views/super user

Emma Badger emma.badger at chocolateteapot.net
Fri Jul 24 11:52:16 UTC 2009

I've been able to create a menu tree to access nodes using Views which
works when I'm logged in as Superuser/Admin, but fails when I'm not
logged in.

(I'm assuming) the View creates a list of nodes associated with the
selected term.  When I click on one of the nodes in the list (WHEN I'M
NOT LOGGED IN AS ADMIN) I get

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /sites/all/
modules/taxonomy_treemenu/taxonomy_treemenu.module on line 2367

<code>
     case "taxmenu/%/node/%/%":
         //Treemenus have no node links. To control exansion, we
target the
         //parent tid link.
         $item['href'] = 'category/' . $item['page_arguments'][0]
['vid'] . $item['page_arguments'][1]['parent_path'];
         break;
</code>

This is line 2367
<code>
         $item['href'] = 'category/' . $item['page_arguments'][0]
['vid'] . $item['page_arguments'][1]['parent_path'];
</code>

The URL that the View has constructed is /taxmenu/menu-ol-hlp/node/
55-66/9

The same URL works when I'm logged in as Admin.

I'm using the default taxonomy_router_term and taxonomy_router_node.

I'm assuming that it's something to do with taxonomy_router_node.  The
access is set to unrestricted and anyway I'd expect some kind of
warning about permissions, not an error.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.