[support] Organic Groups problem in 6.x - no admin access

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:09:34 UTC 2009

Access permissions are automatic for uid 1 (THE site admin), but not for
others, so if you're UID 1 then yes, you shouldn't need to grant
authenticated users or anonymous. I just wasn't sure whether you were
using that user.

Sorry if I misunsterstood you  regarding your contact methodology.  Just
never hurts to be careful on this. It's unlike og maintainers to ignore
an issue....

Hmm... It's clear you've got something odd going on right now.  I might
try deleteing cache and session tables if it were my site. Just cause
that's helped me with weird problems before (I admit that's flailing a
bit).

Does this issue seem like it might be relavent?

http://drupal.org/node/128306

Could you also send me the issue number that you logged?

Dave