[support] Ubercart and DHTML menu

Damian Soriano damiansoriano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:56:22 UTC 2009

Hi!

I am using Ubercart and DHTML Menu on Drupal 6. For the DHTML Menu I
have the options "Animated sliding effect" and "Keep only one menu
open at a time" selected.

I create the following menu:

|--B
|   |--C
|   |--D
|--E

which is shown in a block and starts like

when first entering the web page (A is not expanded).

If the items C, D and E points to a content or a view It works fine:
When clicking A the item is expanded showing B and E; when clicking B,
it shows C and D; and finally, when clicking C it goes to the correct
link and the menu tree is still expanded (with the A and B items
expanded).

However, if the items C points to an Ubercart catalogue (ex: path
catalog/12), when expanding the hole tree and clicking C, while it
goes to the correct page, the menu tree is collapsed and only the A
item is shown.

I am not using a menu generated by Taxonomy Menu, nor the Ubercart
product auto-generated menu, but a menu I created myself. Anyone has
found the same problem, or know how can I make to have the tree
structure preserved when entering a catalogue via a menu item?

Thanks!

Damián