[support] Registration without password

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:39:37 UTC 2009

Hi
I d like to use the registration form just to store users' username
and email, but i can t overcome the password requirement, a search
through user related modules hasn t returned anything specific.
I don t need email validation (which would eventually create a random
password) i just wan the user to enter username and email and store
the data, password could be either automatically created or just no
present
Thanks
Simone

--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....