[support] FCKeditor and ICME

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Tue Mar 3 18:56:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

The project pages for FCKeditor and ICME both seem to indicate that it
is possible to integrate FCKeditor with ICME:

http://drupal.org/project/fckeditor
http://drupal.org/project/imce

However, after much searching, I really can't figure out any way to
integrate them at all. When I was running TinyMCE, when the user clicked
on the Image button they would get a list of images they had uploaded
with ICME. It was very convenient. I would like to have something
similar with FCK.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get FCK to read the images from
ICME? Do you know how to do this?

Daniel.