[support] How to Drop "Current" term from $terms?

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Tue Mar 3 19:37:34 UTC 2009

Shai,

1. I believe you write a module and use the hook_link_alter method to remove
the links you don't want.

See this comment: http://drupal.org/node/170065#comment-855410 for a similar
thing.

2. Other option: create the same taxonomy lists with views, not sure if it
will help but may do what you want. This page gives some information about
the general topic:
http://www.saltwebsites.com/blog/creating-stylish-taxonomy-overview-pages-dr
upal

3. You may also be able to theme them out.

4. Depending on what links you want, another option is to remove all the
links from node.tpl.php template or at least the template for the content
type you're showing... then you can use Read more hack module to get the
read more link back (inline with the teaser text).

Regards,

John.
Salt Websites internationalised web development

http://www.saltwebsites.com/