[support] HELP! with Views and relational data

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 02:02:01 UTC 2009

Well when I first started this project there were a number of modules that
weren't ready for drupal 6 and of course the client has taken their sweet
time getting back to me on every possible detail so I bet now everything
would work in drupal 6 but I'm not very familiar with the entire upgrade
process nor can I afford the time currently to upgrade the site. I might
just start over from scratch at this point.

Is there any particular detail I should be worried about upgrading? I have a
custom theme that I had to create and a bunch of calculations in cck
computed fields. Is it fairly straightforward to upgrade all those aspects?

After upgrading to 6 what would be my best option for getting the results I
wanted from what I detailed before?

Thanks again for the help.

Chris McCreery