[support] recovering from private mode download

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:52:16 UTC 2009

hi
seems to me very reasonable.The only work i did on databases before
was only changing some prefixeson tables, i never changed any data as
values in a table.
What i would do is downloading the "files" table, open it on a text
editor and do a search for that string and eventually replace the
values (links).
Is there a smarter way to work with tables? For example: i am sure
that phpmyadmins has got some useful tool.
Simone